Our assurance services include Statutory audit, Tax audit and Special audits. We carry out audit of financial statements prepared in accor
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for a senior in the Audit team. Working as a Team Manager in the team, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing a team of up to 8-10 people comprising of Article Assistants, semi qualified staff and experienced professionals.
- Monitoring work, managing and motivating the team to ensure deliverable meet necessary quality standards and agreed SLA's.
- Sharing knowledge, mentoring and coaching the team members.
- Identification of issues/missing information and managing & tracking the open issues until resolved.
- Maintaining the data confidentiality and adherence to the risk management policy by the team members.
- Performance review of the team.
- Review of the team's work and to provide timely feedback to team members to enable them to improve their performance.
- Auditing complex sections of the financial statements of companies as per country specific statutory requirements.
- Liasioning and meeting the requirements of client.
Education / professional qualifications
Professional Chartered Accountancy qualification
2-4 year experience in a client facing environment working with corporate and/or international clients
- In-depth knowledge of statutory audit
- Understanding international GAAP and GAAS
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Behavioral / team skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments.
- Effective at inspiring and motivating team members in order to deliver high-quality standards.
- Recognizing the developmental requirements of team members and set goals to achieve them.